What our clients have to say
Melanie, I need to impress upon you, what you are doing is profoundly important. You are giving women a new lease on life, the value is priceless. Nothing but love and respect for you.
Sometimes you light candles,
sometimes you light a firecracker
This time you lite a light house that will endure and guide others as well.
A fellow nature enthusiast, yoga living, health and wellness coach Melanie Taylor of Life of Wellness. She is a role model to me in mother-ship and cares for her clients in a way that always has them feeling listened to and we’ll understood. I have had the honor of learning yoga teacher training from Melanie and we both share a passion for bringing tools to our clients for stress reduction, the empowerment of women but all humans really and trauma informed practices.
Melanie is a key support person for those of us in this community and has volunteered endless hours of time to better the community and support the people whom are part of it.
Together we will Awaken your Inner Strength
and Empower You to Embrace Your Life, Health and Wellness.
My name is Melanie Taylor, and I am a Certified Transformation Coach, Thai Massage and Stress Reduction Therapist, located in Airdrie, Alberta, Canada and supporting clients all over the world. We support you with releasing stress, anxiety, depression, physical pain and re-patterning your life.
Get Wellness Tips from our Blog
- If we are being honest, we already have a good life. And there is nothing wrong with being comfortable living the life we have created. And sometimes we feel called to do something BIG. There are thousands of reasons not to do it. I mean what if you failed? It’s scary, challenging, and will take yourRead More »
- Have you ever noticed that everything you suffer from all comes down to one or two limiting beliefs? That it can stop you from true happiness everywhere in life? For me, this is the belief “I’m not lovable”. How it all started Here I am living the life of a free child when all ofRead More »
- Knowing how and when to let go is one of the hardest things to do. Our emotions act as a cloud above us. Making it harder to see clearly. This can leave us confused and feeling that it is too hard. “The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgiveRead More »
- If you follow me on social media you may have noticed me say “Awaken Your Inner Strength”. This is something that has great meaning for me, and today I wanted to share this with you. Deep within all of us is a sacred space. A place where our true self lives. The place where ourRead More »
- These past few months have been filled with difficult situations, overwhelming emotions, and BIG decisions. The kind of situations that you can not prepare for. What I have seen in these moments is how easy it is to disengage. For emotions of overwhelm, frustration and anger to take over. And nothing in these moments make meRead More »
- We all have dreams, wants, desires, and most of all happiness. They are simply a part of who we are as human beings. It comes from our ability to dream. And what is predictable in our behavior is that our dreams give us access to thinking we aren’t enough now. Our dreams take our focus offRead More »