What our clients have to say
Melanie, I need to impress upon you, what you are doing is profoundly important. You are giving women a new lease on life, the value is priceless. Nothing but love and respect for you.
Sometimes you light candles,
sometimes you light a firecracker
This time you lite a light house that will endure and guide others as well.
A fellow nature enthusiast, yoga living, health and wellness coach Melanie Taylor of Life of Wellness. She is a role model to me in mother-ship and cares for her clients in a way that always has them feeling listened to and we’ll understood. I have had the honor of learning yoga teacher training from Melanie and we both share a passion for bringing tools to our clients for stress reduction, the empowerment of women but all humans really and trauma informed practices.
Melanie is a key support person for those of us in this community and has volunteered endless hours of time to better the community and support the people whom are part of it.
Bring an End to Suffering and Awaken your Inner Strength and Empower You to Embrace Your Life, Health and Wellness.
My name is Melanie Taylor, and I am a Certified Transformation Coach, Thai Massage and Stress Reduction Therapist, located in Airdrie, Alberta, Canada and supporting clients all over the world. We support you with releasing stress, anxiety, depression, physical pain and re-patterning your life.
Get Wellness Tips from our Blog
- 50 things you can do when you feel overwhelmed No matter how long I’ve been practicing meditation and yoga I still have bad days and get overwhelmed. In fact, I had one yesterday, we woke up really early to the smell of the motor burned out in our furnace and a cold house. As isRead More »
- This week has been a very interesting and eye-opening one for me. It’s allowed me to see a mask I’ve always worn and the impact it has had on my life. As part of a class, we are doing interviews of people in our various communities. The point is to understand who we are beingRead More »
- Have you ever had one of those moments where you realized that you had the answer all along? Over the past few years I’ve learned this lesson over and over. And let’s be honest, it was there before but I chose to be blind to it. What’s the lesson? I am my own best teacher!Read More »
- How many times a day do negative thoughts seem to rain in your mind? Feelings that you aren’t good enough? Comparing yourself to someone else? For me, this happens all the time. After that, the only difference today is I no longer believe these thoughts! The simple secret to change In a stressful situation orRead More »
- This week has been pretty intense, five 16 hour days getting home with barely enough energy to get from my car to bed, getting up just 5 hours later to start again. My feet hurt, I’m a bit dehydrated and admittedly I’m glad to be sitting here writing in my blog. While my body may beRead More »
- Today a student shared that her friend had first invited her to yoga because it helps to bend and not break. My favorite part of this analogy is that while it sounds like she was sharing something about being physically bendy. This makes me giggle because this is a common misconception. What she actually meantRead More »