Join Our Anniversary Celebration
We are simply honored to share with you that we are celebrating our third year July 1st. We know that owe this entirely to the trust our customers put in us to support their individual, family and business needs.
It is with this in mind, and to give back to you, that we are offering a special to all our existing and new customers until July 15th, 2019.
We also know how much you love supporting your friends and family, and have made this offer transferable as a gift to another.
What our clients have to say
Melanie, I need to impress upon you, what you are doing is profoundly important. You are giving women a new lease on life, the value is priceless. Nothing but love and respect for you.
Sometimes you light candles,
sometimes you light a firecracker
This time you lite a light house that will endure and guide others as well.
A fellow nature enthusiast, yoga living, health and wellness coach Melanie Taylor of Life of Wellness. She is a role model to me in mother-ship and cares for her clients in a way that always has them feeling listened to and we’ll understood. I have had the honor of learning yoga teacher training from Melanie and we both share a passion for bringing tools to our clients for stress reduction, the empowerment of women but all humans really and trauma informed practices.
Melanie is a key support person for those of us in this community and has volunteered endless hours of time to better the community and support the people whom are part of it.
Together we will Awaken your Inner Strength
and Empower You to Embrace Your Life, Health and Wellness.
My name is Melanie Taylor, and I am a Certified Transformation Coach, Thai Massage and Stress Reduction Therapist, located in Airdrie, Alberta, Canada and supporting clients all over the world. We support you with releasing stress, anxiety, depression, physical pain and re-patterning your life.
Get Wellness Tips from our Blog
- Our words and our story affect us and those around us. In a previous post, “You are the writer of your own story” I shared the importance of being the editor of our story. Today I want to share ways to protect yourself from the impact that both our own story and the stories ofRead More »
- Sometimes I feel like life just knocks me down with a Rocky sized punch. You know those days when things go wrong in a way that reminds us of just how human we are. And that being human means I have needs to be met, and if I don’t meet them I’ll crash. Today IRead More »
- Imagine this… What if I told you that you already have everything you need to find true happiness? I bet right about now you are thinking it can’t be true. That this is some gimmick, some self-help cure to all woes. I get it! And it’s still the truth. Okay, let’s get real for aRead More »
- Ever wondered what drives your fears and negative self-image, and how to begin healing? It’s hard work, but worth every moment, every tear. I recently heard someone say that who we are today is a chain of connections of our experiences and surroundings. This really connected with me as it made me think about how IRead More »
- There has been a lot of suffering in my family and community lately. So far this year we lost our nephew, and another nephew is struggling with anger. My brother in law and step-father both had heart surgeries. Friends and businesses owners have had to close their businesses due to low sales. The list goesRead More »
- Burnout has been a big part of finding my self-awareness and healing Burnout for me shows up in many ways. At the beginning it starts with when I start noticing that I am not completing everything I set out for the day, week etc. Insert self doubt and judgement here! This usually brings on theRead More »