What our clients have to say
Melanie, I need to impress upon you, what you are doing is profoundly important. You are giving women a new lease on life, the value is priceless. Nothing but love and respect for you.
Sometimes you light candles,
sometimes you light a firecracker
This time you lite a light house that will endure and guide others as well.
A fellow nature enthusiast, yoga living, health and wellness coach Melanie Taylor of Life of Wellness. She is a role model to me in mother-ship and cares for her clients in a way that always has them feeling listened to and we’ll understood. I have had the honor of learning yoga teacher training from Melanie and we both share a passion for bringing tools to our clients for stress reduction, the empowerment of women but all humans really and trauma informed practices.
Melanie is a key support person for those of us in this community and has volunteered endless hours of time to better the community and support the people whom are part of it.
Bring an End to Suffering and Awaken your Inner Strength and Empower You to Embrace Your Life, Health and Wellness.
My name is Melanie Taylor, and I am a Certified Transformation Coach, Thai Massage and Stress Reduction Therapist, located in Airdrie, Alberta, Canada and supporting clients all over the world. We support you with releasing stress, anxiety, depression, physical pain and re-patterning your life.
Get Wellness Tips from our Blog
- When you share your story, do you think about yourself as the author and editor? When you share your story, it is important to remember that it’s up to you what you share, who you share it with and how you share it. You decide the plot twists, choose the characters and their role in the story.Read More »
- On Internation Women’s Day, I attended the Ladies Talk Out Loud conference with many others from our community. The event was created by the incredible Karen and Ladies Out Loud. They are an authentic social group for women to learn, laugh, and live out loud. Click the link to see Ladies Out Loud’s upcoming events! EachRead More »
- These past weeks or so has been difficult for me. So many things have happened and it has left me in need of a change. Let’s start at the beginning… I’ve always prided myself in being able to get things done. To be where I need to be, do what I need to do. And untilRead More »
- It seems like everywhere we look someone is telling us how to be happier. Commercials telling us what we need to buy to be happier. Store windows showing us the look of happier. Memberships to buy happiness long term. So how does this manifest? Being told over and over what we need to be happy,Read More »
- 50 things you can do when you feel overwhelmed No matter how long I’ve been practicing meditation and yoga I still have bad days and get overwhelmed. In fact, I had one yesterday, we woke up really early to the smell of the motor burned out in our furnace and a cold house. As isRead More »
- This week has been a very interesting and eye-opening one for me. It’s allowed me to see a mask I’ve always worn and the impact it has had on my life. As part of a class, we are doing interviews of people in our various communities. The point is to understand who we are beingRead More »